Enzo Zelocchi: A Rising Star In Entertainment, Both On And Off-Screen

Enzo Zelocchi has garnered immense success with the trailer of his film "The First Secret", which has become viral. The trailer has received over 24 million views on Instagram, making it the second most-watched video of the month, ranking ahead of Selena Gomez, Bad Bunny, and Dwayne Johnson. Variety has also recognized Zelocchi's excellence in the industry, as evidenced by the numerous accolades he has received throughout his career. Zelocchi has worked alongside some of the industry's most creative talent on independent films and television series, and has won more than 50 awards, including Best Actor, Best Outstanding Performance, Best Director, Best Writer, and Best Producer at film festivals.

What was the first talent you discovered in yourself, and how did you discover your second talent related to the arts? Although my natural inclination towards business was evident from a young age, I quickly found a connection with the arts as well.

Enzo Zelocchi

By combining my business acumen with my acting skills, I seamlessly transitioned into both an actor and producer with a comprehensive understanding of both facets. This blend proved to be advantageous since the entertainment industry is as much a business as it is an artistic field. Nowadays, artistic talent alone does not suffice. In Hollywood, an individual is regarded as a product that needs to be marketed. Therefore, waiting for opportunities to come to you is futile; one needs to actively seek out opportunities instead of just socializing at events.

Out of all my talents, I couldn't live without acting. It's a part of me that runs deep. However, producing is also essential for me as it allows me to express myself while seizing every opportunity without compromising my creativity. I have a strong sense of discipline, strategy, and execution, and I enjoy finding the perfect balance in everything. As a man and an artist, having equilibrium is crucial.

Can you describe how The Source project came into existence and what your role was in it?

The Source was initially intended to be a movie series but due to the changes in the entertainment industry caused by COVID-19, I transformed it into a television show. I first wrote The Source in 2018, and when the pandemic began, I started to extensively work on all the projects that I thought would be relevant to our current society. As the creator, writer (along with my team), producer, and lead actor, I am heavily involved in the project. When the trailer for The Source garnered over 200 million views, it reinforced my belief that I was on the right path.

Can you tell me which animal you feel a strong connection to and explain the reason behind it?

My spirit animal would be a lion because of its characteristics of being able to lead or work alone effectively with great expertise. I enjoy helping my team develop their skills and reach their full potential to achieve exceptional results. I am adaptable and can handle any challenging situation with confidence. I have a low tolerance for dishonesty, excuses, and victim mentality used to justify laziness. I believe that success can be attained by having faith in oneself, being disciplined, educated, having compassion, and using common sense. My focus is on finding inspiration in everything.

Can you tell us what makes you feel most alive and where you consider to be your home?

Some of the things that make me feel alive are the ocean, watching movies, acting, and appreciating good art. As for my home, I consider Los Angeles to be my base. However, I have noticed some changes in certain areas, even in typically safe neighborhoods. I hold onto the hope that those in charge will use common sense in making decisions for this beautiful city.

Can you tell us about any upcoming projects to watch out for from The Zelocchi Company and Enzo Zelocchi Films in either 2021 or 2022?

The Zelocchi Company and Enzo Zelocchi Films have several upcoming projects that I'm excited about. One of them is The First Secret, which I can't wait to continue. It's a unique combination of 007 and Batman with superpowers, and it tells an epic story of lust, power, politics, and betrayal. This project is based on a real-life person who inspired Ian Fleming to create the iconic secret agent, James Bond. It also features the biggest Hispanic superhero in Hollywood's history.

There are a few projects to look out for from The Zelocchi Company and Enzo Zelocchi Films, including The First Secret, which is a thrilling combination of 007 and Batman with superpowers. It tells the tale of an epic story of lust, power, politics, and betrayal, and it will bring the most prominent Hispanic superhero in the history of Hollywood to the forefront. It is based on the real person who inspired Ian Fleming to invent the secret agent 007 character, James Bond.

Another project to look forward to is The Invincible, which combines the elements of The Gladiator and 300. The storyline follows the greatest Roman general 'Publius Cornelius Scipio' (Scipio Africanus), who had an extraordinary military record of never losing a battle in his career and military history.

Finally, The Kinky Rabbit Hole is a TV show that takes inspiration from LA's underground sex parties. It is a deep dive into an imaginary dimension that feels like a Gothic version of Alice in Wonderland.

Can you provide information on any upcoming projects from Crossroads Entertainment?

Crossroads Entertainment is presently directing its attention towards exciting action projects that will be filmed in Asia, the Dominican Republic, and Canada.

Which male and female actors are you interested in casting for one of your productions?

I have an extensive roster of actors in mind, including but not limited to Christian Bale, Daniel Day-Lewis, Al Pacino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Anthony Hopkins, Jack Nicholson, Meryl Streep, Matt Damon, Bradley Cooper, among others.

What is your vision of yourself in the year 2025, and is it possible that you possess any undisclosed abilities that we may discover?

My current focus is on the development of A-Medicare, a medical platform that aims to pave the way towards universal healthcare. Our platform will offer affordable healthcare programs utilizing advanced technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain. Through our free portal, users can earn credits to pay for some or all of their healthcare expenses. A-Medicare is poised to become the go-to source for healthcare services for every US citizen, similar to how Amazon is a leading destination for online shopping.

We aim to achieve two significant goals with our platform: reduce the cost of healthcare and enhance its efficiency across all aspects while enabling insurance companies to remain profitable. Our approach will not only lower healthcare costs for US citizens and the federal government but will also eliminate the need for tax increases. Moreover, a universal healthcare system will enable us to streamline healthcare services by consolidating multiple healthcare platforms onto a single database, resulting in substantial cost savings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working with a Director: How to Navigate Creative Differences and Build a Strong Collaborative Relationship | Enzo Zelocchi

Enzo Zelocchi and the Cinematic Trends of the 21st Century